Sunday 6 October 2013

I'M NICOLA AND I'M A BEAUTY ADDICT...

At the age of 25 I have decided that I am OBSESSED with makeup, I spend most of my time watching youtube videos about makeup, makeup hauls and makeup tips. Yes it has taken me a long time to fall in love with makeup but I am now making up for lost time my collecting and experimenting with as many brands and products as my pay cheque will allow! 
So here are some of the makeup looks I have created:
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
I have set up my own little ‘beauty station’ and sit there for a considerable amount of time experimenting with new looks, colours and products and I am really enjoying it! I never realised how much you can change and enhance your features with a few simple products and makeup tools!
I have also got my facial routine down to a tea at the moment - it always helps to start on a well cleaned and maintained canvas! 
What do you guys think? How many of you try to recreate looks seen in beauty videos? Do you know what your doing or just playing at makeup like me?! Would love to hear your recommendations or tips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment